Sunday 14 May 2017

MASTER JAWAD KNOWS U DROOL TO BEG AND SERVE HIS POWER, STRENGTH, BEAUTY

U have met your addiction and you love it. 

Kneel before ME boy. 

Stop resisting 

U need to submit and u know it 

Beg that I accept U boy. 

Drool with passion that U will be permitted to worship MY perfection

Feel my power,strength beauty as the only focus of your life.



I give you meaning, purpose, a reason, so accept reality. I am  your addiction.  SKYPE jawad.stud


U will become even more addicted to MY  Magnificence. U need to experience MY superiority and domination in every aspect of your life.

Your life was in CHAOSS before you met ME now U will start serving and obeying ME. 


I always get what I want and u too will serve ME as I wish."




I  know u  Crave ME and here is solution: Honor and Obey .. IT IS as IT IS boi!!  SERVE ME NOW  SKype jawad.stud

1 comment:

  1. Your Feet are feet of GOD and i, humble french slave i bow down before your Majesty begging you to enslave me please. Slave allan
    hallannaney2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete